Executive Director of Admissions
Warner Pacific University’s Mission:
Warner Pacific is a Christ-centered, urban, diverse, minority-serving, Hispanic-serving, liberal arts University dedicated to providing students from diverse backgrounds with an education that prepares them to engage actively in a constantly changing world. Our hiring practices reflect our missional commitment to being a Christ-centered institution.
Warner Pacific University’s Commitment to Diversity:
Warner Pacific University is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks a diverse workforce of committed Christians from all racial, ethnic, and socio-economic backgrounds. Warner Pacific University is committed to hiring staff and faculty with an intentionality that demonstrates the importance of having an employee community that reflects the racial and ethnic diversity of the students we serve. Persons of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
The CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Administrator is a full-time, benefit eligible position reporting to the Executive Director of Admissions. This position is responsible for the design, building, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Warner Pacific’s CRM solutions across all internal business units. Under the direction of the Executive Director of Admissions, the incumbent will strategically leverage our current CRM, Slate, to unlock value and support essential business strategies via needs assessment, analysis, thought leadership, solution design, documentation, clear communication, and ongoing support. This position is housed within the enrollment unit, reflecting its chief priority in providing continuous improvement in the execution of enrollment marketing, student outreach, recruitment, sales management, communication, reporting, and analysis of admission data. From this enrollment foundation, the incumbent will be responsible for identifying opportunities to leverage Slate features and other technologies to improve effectiveness and drive change across campus.
Primary Job Duties:
- Administer Warner Pacific’s constituent relationship management system (Slate), monitoring system integrity and quality control, managing and/or supporting imports and integrations, executing printed and electronic communication campaigns, and managing secure roles, permissions, and associated tasks.
- Coordinate administrative functions associated with the constituent relationship management system, including testing and upgrades of the CRM itself, as well as integrations with other platforms and systems, including the university’s student information system (Colleague) and third party vendors.
- Build/maintain an industry-leading awareness of CRM capabilities, trends, and product roadmaps.
- Under the direction of the Executive Director of Admissions, collaboratively design and implement Warner Pacific’s internal CRM development roadmap, liaising smoothly with other business units, building confidence in the platform, and effectively analyzing business opportunities, in pursuit of innovative CRM solutions that will unlock value and drive positive change across campus.
- Configure CRM instances to meet the needs of all users and stakeholders, while ensuring data integrity throughout all instances of the CRM.
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive training documentation pertaining to the systems and associated processes, and train university personnel.
- Under the direction of the Executive Director of Admissions, support the ongoing development and management of mixed-media, data-driven targeted recruitment and admission communication plans executed within the CRM, serving multiple constituencies, including prospective students, parents, school counselors, volunteers, other influencers, and the university community at large.
- Support the management of inquiry fulfillment and yield logistics, including the development and execution of postal and electronic campaigns.
- Manage the receipt and processing of admissions inquiries generated by lead delivery services, including automated, manual, recurring, and/or adhoc data imports to the CRM.
- Coordinate and process incoming lead records, applications, and application materials including transcripts, test scores, references, and related information.
- Develop routine and ad hoc reports utilizing the CRM and reporting and visualization tools.
- Ensure accurate data entry of admissions inquiries, applications and status changes throughout the admissions cycle.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients
- Perform a variety of professional and administrative duties in support of the day-to-day operations of the University.
- Be present in the office on a daily basis unless arrangements are made with the employee’s direct supervisor
- Contribute to the support and implementation of the University Strategic Plan.
- Participate in Warner Pacific University’s professional development opportunities.
- Be inclusive and sensitive in terms of human relations and human differences, in regard to areas of national origin, ethnicity, culture, gender and disabilities.
- Adhere to University policies and procedures regarding travel and procurement.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrate commitment to a Christian liberal arts education by upholding the mission of the University and abiding by the Employment Standards and Community Agreement.
- Exhibit commitment to inclusiveness and sensitivity in areas of national origin, ethnicity, culture, gender, and disabilities.
- Bachelor degree required
- Experience working in a professional office environment
- Demonstrated ability and experience working with first generational, urban, and diverse students
- Minimum three years’ experience working in a related position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, the Internet, database systems, and to accurately type 75 WPM
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively solve problems and initiate and implement projects independently
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy, adapt, work effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work overtime during busy recruitment/admissions periods
- Excellent self-motivation, written communication skills, and the ability to work well with faculty, staff, and students
- Skill in effective oral communication and public presentations
- Master’s degree
- Slate and Ellucian knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of USPS regulations and software
Employment and Lifestyle Standards:
Warner Pacific is a Christ-centered urban liberal arts University dedicated to providing students from diverse backgrounds an education that prepares them to engage actively in a constantly changing world. The University was founded in 1937 by the Church of God (Anderson, Indiana). Central to Warner Pacific’s identity as a Christ-centered higher education institution is the policy of hiring persons whose personal and professional lives reflect:
1. A belief in the deity of and commitment to Jesus Christ and the Christian faith, as interpreted through the historic witness of Scripture and the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit.
2. The practice of following Christ through day-to-day personal lifestyle choices.
3. A vitality of Christian experience maturing in insight and application and appreciative of differing viewpoints.
4. A commitment to life-long learning and service through personal and professional development.
5. For teaching faculty, the expression of artful teaching, based on mastery of relevant subject matter and in an environment of purposeful and rigorous inquiry amongst a community of scholars who support one another.
6. A capability, by temperament, preparation, and will, to support students as they confront the intellectual, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual challenges of their lives.
7. A sensitivity to and support for the mission, core themes, vision, values, ethos and traditions of the Warner Pacific University community.
8. A commitment to teaching and serving in harmony with the doctrines of the Holy Bible.
Mission-based hiring is of critical importance to Warner Pacific University. Employees are expected to demonstrate and articulate a vital Christian faith and to live in a manner consistent with a Christ-centered lifestyle as informed by the Scriptures of the New Testament.
Warner Pacific’s students, faculty and staff are expected to foster an environment of mutual respect and accountability, to care for the personal dignity of others and to exercise integrity in their conduct and communication. The University environment is expected to be free from discrimination and harassment (including bullying). When an individual’s behavior has direct implications for others and/or the well-being of the University community, there may be cause for institutional involvement, regardless of where the situation occurs.
Warner Pacific University desires to provide a safe and healthy environment for staff, faculty, students, visitors and guests. Therefore, smoking is not permitted on University property, in its vehicles, or at any University sponsored event. The use of illegal drugs or non-prescribed controlled substances is strictly prohibited. Use of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products is strictly prohibited on Warner Pacific University campuses.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Warner Pacific provides equal opportunity for employment and advancement for all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status and any other status protected by laws and regulations to which Warner Pacific is subject. All employment decisions, including hiring, promotions, compensation, benefits, transfers, and terminations are made in a manner that does not discriminate against individuals in the categories discussed above. Because Warner Pacific is a Christian liberal arts University, the University exercises its legal right to hire Christian employees to fulfill its mission and purpose.
: In order to be considered an applicant for this position, please complete our online employment application at www.warnerpacific.edu/jobs.
Click “Apply Now” to complete the online application, and submit the following:
Application, Cover Letter and Resume